The Administrative Associate is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the firm’s leadership team and office staff. This position deals with a diverse group of important external contacts and clients, and internal personnel at all levels of the organization. The Administrative Associate is responsible for processing and assembling documents containing highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Work independently and within a team on non-recurring and ongoing projects. Act as project manager for special projects at the request of the Office Manager and leadership team, which may include coordinating presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings, creating marketing materials, and implementing software or processes.
- Organize and prioritize responsibilities, information and calls.
- Scan and process documents for filing with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Maintain and update filing system (physical and electronic) for office. Retrieve information from files as needed.
- Process and assemble client tax return packages for mailing.
- Properly and efficiently process accounts payable according to company policy and procedure.
- Prepare client invoices and process accounts receivable (payments and credit card processing).
- Write, revise, edit and proofread correspondence, memoranda, charts, tables and other company documents as needed.
- Provide assistance and support to clients, vendors and other staff as needed, with courtesy, respect, and efficient action.
- Support daily office operations and manage supply inventory and ordering. Maintain and update library of journals and publications.
- Maintain budgets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Serve as on-site contact for IT. Coordinate and manage IT service requests submitted to off-site vendor.
- Assist in the coordination of office events.
- Assist leadership team with travel scheduling, expenses reporting, business correspondence, scheduling meetings, and coordinating and preparing presentations.
- Process photocopies, fax documents and perform other clerical functions.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree from a two- or four-year College.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative and clerical support experience in a professional services environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with significant attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Proactive approach to managing tasks, ability to multi-task in a highly dynamic environment, and manage own work to meet deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work with confidential information and must consistently exercise good judgment in dealing with a variety of situations and issues.
- Ability to work extra hours during opportunity season, some Saturdays required.
- Ability to lift 10-15 pounds.